Car and Bike Insurance

We offer standard third party insurance on all of our cars and motor bikes. Damage to other persons vehicles / property is covered by the insurance, damage to the rental car as a result of an accident caused by the driver of the rental car is not covered. 'Collision Damage Waiver' (CDW) or 'Fully Comprehensive' insurance can be purchased at the time of the vehicle hire at a minimal daily rate. This covers you for damage to the rented vehicle caused by the driver of the rented vehicle.

General Information

Please make sure you bring your valid driving licence with you, no licence, no car!!! Please make sure that if you intend to rent a motorbike even a 50cc scooter, you must have category 'A' listed on your licence.

All drivers must be over 24 years of age and must have held a valid EU driving licence for at least 1 year.


The best way to rent a car at Samos, is a phonecall and an email with Kostas: In less than 3 minutes everything is o.k. Cheap, very kind and with all great services included. Thanks a lot / Efcharistoe poli!
Roel Scholten, The Netherlands

Our Services

  • Car Rental
  • 4WD 'Jeep' Hire
  • Motorbike Rental
  • Airport Pick-up / Drop-off
  • Hotel Pick-up / Drop-off